If you would like to appear before Council as a delegation, please fill out the form below. After review, we will notify you of the Council Meeting you will be appearing in.
- All person(s) wishing to appear before Council as a delegation must register by completing a Delegation Registration Form (Available below and from the Municipal Office).
- The Delegation Registration Form must be submitted no later than five days before the schedule commencement of the meeting.
- In situations where a delegation consists of many people, one spokesperson must be appointed for the group.
- All delegations are limited to fifteen minute presentations.
- Delegations are only for presenting information. Council may choose to follow up on the information at a later date.
- Delegations are held at Regular Meetings of Council with two available time slots of 3:00 p.m and 3:15 p.m
For more information regarding delegation rules please see: Schedule B of the Council Procedures By-Law No. 17-21.